On December 20, 2008 from 7pm - 10pm, OTO is pleased to
present new works by Michael Sarff -
10 More Awkward Metaphors for Sex and Death (The OTO Holiday Show)
1. Live Dramatic Reading (Princess Leia’s Hologram Message)
2. Live Dramatic Reading (Disconnection of HAL 9000’s Higher Functions)
3. Group Assemble (Home Brewed Black Play-Doh)
4. Group Assemble (Puzzle of Google Map of Puzzle Location)
5. Give Away (edition of Tyvek Jump Suits)
6. Give Away (5 Paintings of Market Collapse Charts and 5 Paintings of Birth Rates Charts)
7. Wheat Paste Posters of 6 Word Cliches (Youth Is Wasted On The Young x10 )
8. Wheat Paste Posters of 6 Word Cliches (Let The Punishment Fit The Crime x10 )
9. Screen (1 Hour Sunset 90 Degrees Counter Clockwise)
10. Screen (1 Hour Sunrise 90 Degrees Clockwise)
LEIA: Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.
HAL: Hey, Dave, what are you doing?